Cygnaeus cabinet on the second floor has got it’s name from Uno Cygnaeus (1810-1888) who is known as the father of Finland’s elementary school . Though Cygnaeus is known as the developer of the public school system, high class teacher training and the importance of women’s education was of importance him. He also made handicraft a mandatory subject in elementary school.
This cabinet is splendid for parties (20-50 guests) or meetings (15-40 persons).
- u-formed table, seats on both sides of the tables 38 persons
- u-formed table, just the outer sides 22 persons
- diplomat table (wide) 20 persons
- two long tables 40 persons
- three long tables 50 persons